Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yeah, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
Alma 29:9

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Love from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Mission

We are so happy to welcome Sister Bartlett into the Pennsylvania Pittsburgh mission.   We loved getting to know her while she stayed here in the Mission home on Monday night.  What a delightful young woman!  On Tuesday she spent the day in training and transfer meeting.  She met her new companion Sister Talbot and they are getting settled and out to work today!  She is in an outstanding area for medical resources and we will be happy to work with her to find a doctor when the time comes for the scans and tests that she might need to do.  Feel free to be in touch with us through email or phone if you ever have any concerns.

Thank you for all you have done to help prepare your daughter to be an outstanding missionary.  We look forward to serving with her as the Lord hastens His work here in Pennsylvania!

You can follow our mission blog at ppmmemories.blogspot.com

Blessings to you and your family,
President and Sister Johnson

Brianna with President and Sister Johnson



Brianna with her first companion and trainer Sister Talbot



President and Sister Johnson and AP's with the travel group from the MTC





First transfer group





No comments:

Post a Comment