Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yeah, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
Alma 29:9

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coming to you live from PA!

FAMILY!!

Sorry I didn't email yesterday--it's been a whirlwind to say the
least. :-) I met my trainer!! Her name is Sister Talbot from Vernal
Utah!!! :D She is wonderful and I've had countless people tell me she
is one of the best sisters in the mission...plus I'm the third sister
she's trained!! She is so fantastic. She loves Disney music, Christian
music, all things music, but beyond our similarities, I know I will be
able to learn a lot from her. :-)

FYI, my new address is:
208 Ferry Street
Danville, PA 17821

If you send letters, PLEASE send them here. The mission home is
probably 4 hours from here, so I won't get it for a while if you send
it to that address (you probably should change it on the blog :)). Oh
and our mission is HUGE!! I had no idea. It's crazy.

The area I am in is called Sunbury (usually pronounced "sun berry" --
how cute is that?! I love it). So, in mission lingo, I was born here.
Ha ha :D and Sister Talbot is my mother and I am her daughter. :-) fun
fun!!

Hope you're all doing well and had s wonderful conference weekend!!
Talk to you soon!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

All my love,

Sister Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment