Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yeah, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
Alma 29:9

Monday, October 5, 2015

And so it begins!

Family!!

Soooo good to talk to you earlier today!! :D (very much earlier
today...ha ha ha :)) I just wanted to let you know I made it safely to
the mission!! President and Sister Johnson are wonderful and
Pennsylvania is beautiful. I'm exhausted and though I slept on the
plane, I can't wait to get more sleep tonight--ha ha!!

I'll email you tomorrow with my new address--so stay tuned!! :D

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Sister Bartlett

(The iPads are AWESOME!!!!! :D :D :D)

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment