Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yeah, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."
Alma 29:9

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mother's Day Skype!



                       It was SO WONDERFUL to see and talk to Sister Bartlett on Mother's
                       Day!  She is doing so good and absolutely LOVING her mission!
                       She kept bearing her testimony to all of us and we could feel the
                       happiness she is experiencing and the joy that she has from serving
                       the Lord and the people in Beaver.  We could see the light that she
                                       shines in Pennsylvania as she bore truth of the
                                                            Gospel of Jesus Christ.
                                                   Forever grateful to be her Mom!!
                           


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment